Faith for the Future

Who has it?
Do you have it?
Do most of our Soldiers in The Salvation Army have it?
Do the officers of The Salvation Army have it?
I sure hope I have it.

FAITH for the FUTURE!

I believe 'Connections 07' is going to be great. That the Holy Spirit will move freely and powerfully in our midst!
I believe that God is reviving The Salvation Army, and that I'll be part of a wonderful Revolution.
I believe that we will be sold out to Jesus.
I believe we will have an integrated, holistic mission in the future.
I believe God will choose the right person to govern Australia.
I believe that many of the future leaders of our Salvation Army aren't even saved yet.
I believe that the way in which we train cadets, will change and adapt radically in the future.

I believe in Jesus, the son of the living God. Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Questions & Blogs on Faith