What to do when you can't hear the Lord speaking

What is the Lord saying? What is the Lord saying to you? It's one of those questions that at time you struggle to answer. 'Umm, ahh... I'm not really sure', sometimes we say. When we are unable to understand or hear closely from God then here's some advice:
* Follow what the Word of God says - Continue to seek first the Kingdom of God. Continue to go into the world and make disciples. Offer your brothers and sisters help and support - a cup of cold water in Jesus' name.

This is my prayer today, that I would hear the Lord more closely, more intimately, like a foghorn in my ear!

As you're reading this, I want to pray for you! Lord, I ask that this reader would hear your voice so clearly, that no sin, or selfish desires would hinder your voice being heard. I pray for an outpouring of prophetic words and passages from Scripture, that would drive them into mission and discipleship. In Jesus' name. Amen! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Questions & Blogs on Faith