Lots to chew on...

Jo spoke about giving God our time today. How often people become caught up in watching mindless television, or continuously playing PS3 games, or "facebooking" or "ebay-ing" and whatever else it might be... and maybe God is saying, 'Hey, why don't you pray?' 'What if you spent that hour with me?'
I quite often will challenge myself; that I find it so easy to watch a 2 hour movie, but how often do I pray for 2 hours non-stop? Prayer is powerful, and I've been seeing that locally. I pray for unity in the church, and I see some relationships being mended. I pray for people to get saved, and while I haven't seen a flood of salvations, I see God working on people's lives. I believe for the harvest.

I'll be honest with you. I'm a bit of a visionary. I'm always visualizing a better day, when the Kingdom of God has grown beyond our imagination, and churches are 800 strong, and lives are being transformed... Though when reality hasn't reached the vision, I have that burden inside of me that won't go away. Prayer becomes a time of that inner groaning and longing for the purposes of God to be fulfilled. Maybe you understand what this means? Maybe you're in that place. I know God is answering your prayer, and while you may not see it yet in the natural, if you ask in Jesus' name it will be done for you. That's it. Finito! Done! Thank you Jesus.

God bless you. Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Questions & Blogs on Faith