The Shekinah Glory of God

One day, when we are face to face with God, we will be immersed within his glory. His 'Shekinah' glory as it has been named over the years. When I think of this Shekinah glory, I think of holiness, represented by light and radiance. I think of being in complete awe of the God I have worshipped in my earthly body for so long.

Our new baby girl, we have called 'Shekinah Nell Brookshaw'. We want our child to be a representative if you like, of a glimpse of what the glory of the Lord looks like. Born Wednesday 3rd December, at about 9am, weighing 3.925 Kgs, Jo and I are very, very excited, tired and looking forward to leaving the hospital!

Jeremiah 1:5 says, 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.' (Let that be for my daughter Shekinah...)

Thank you for those who have prayed so much recently for Jo, myself and Shekinah, and thanks for all those generous gifts of support.

Maybe today is a day, to pray in such a way, that you get a glimpse of the Shekinah glory of God? Share

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys..beautiful name, may she inhabit it beautifully!

    God bless the Brookshaws.


    Andrew C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shekinah Glory - the burning bush, the cloud over the Tabernacle in the wilderness – was a real physical phenomenon. Check out

    www.eloquentbooks.com/ManAndHisPlanet.html

    ReplyDelete

Search Questions & Blogs on Faith