Did someone say the J word?

The other day, I was freaking out! I was running a class at a local Secondary College, and the class was about, 'Poverty in Australia.' That wasn't the 'freaking out' bit... but when I played a DVD clip I had found, it had background music that was all about the J word! You know... 'Jesus!' Ahhhh!

Here I am in this (secular) school and I've got music going on all about Jesus. I slumped into my chair... After the clip I was surprised that the class wasn't throwing eggs at me. They didn't really care!! After all that stressing, they didn't mind.

I learnt a cool thing that day. Talking about Jesus isn't as bad as we think.

If you're wondering about it, I just want to say, Jesus is the one who can help you in your life. If you're feeling down or life's going bad, just pray to him and let me know how he answers. Just try it. Trust him. Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Questions & Blogs on Faith